So we still haven't recieved the offer to move to Switzerland. Everyone has been talking about it and telling us we "should see it any day." Seems like everyone at Luke's work knows what it in that proposal except for us. So we are still in the state of limbo. I want to sell more of our furniture and start packing everything but until the offer is signed, we can't be sure that it is going to happen.
Waiting is awful! I was so excited to hear they were preparing a proposal, but after 3 weeks of waiting my excitment is gone. I'm just annoyed and frustrated and sick and tired of the ups-and-downs we have been experiencing. I've just been trying to keep busy to keep myself distracted. I think I have cleaned this house more in the last 3 weeks than in the last 2 years... I figure, if I keep cleaning it then I'll stay busy and once we get the offer to go I won't have to waste time cleaning ;-)