Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lil' blue eyes

Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I think I have the next Frank Sinatra on my hands. This boy loves to sing!

"Santa Claus is coming to town"

"Jesus loves me"




"The itsy bitsy spider"

"ABCs"

Okay, so maybe he needs a few more years to practice but I see potential. I love hearing his little voice singing all day long!

In other news, winter is fast approaching! Days are short and cold and sometimes I can't even see the neighbors house through the fog. Whenever the sun breaks through we make sure to take advantage of it! A couple weekends back we had nice weather so we headed up to Luzern:

 They were having a huge fair:

 Once Jack discovered this slide, he was hooked. He wanted to spend all of his ride money on this alone. We went on it almost 20 times!
We had another nice day last weekend and headed about an hour away to the region of Les Paccots. It reminded me of Chatel, France and it looks like it would be a pretty neat ski place in the winter.
I have been wanting to take Jack to the playground here for quite a while, but never wanted to make the drive alone. It turned out to be really awesome with a playground which was set up as an adventure trail.
 Tons of fun equipment for everyone to play on


I hope we have a more sunny days ahead of us, but for now this is all I see



No comments:

Post a Comment