Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No children allowed!


Apartment searching in Switzerland must rank in the top 10 of stressful life events. I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating this whole process has been. Every time we find a place we like something happens and we don't get it. The apartment that we thought we were going to get for sure has been denied because we have a child! The owner said she thought that Jack running around would be a disturbance for the neighbors underneath us. You know, where I come from (the good ole US of A) you'd never get denied for having a child. People who take a ground floor apartment have to deal with the fact that people will live above them. Tough sh*t (pardon my French). So anyways, another apartment lost.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! are you kidding me? WTFrench? Little Jack's face is making me so sad

    ReplyDelete