Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fun at Nana and Papi's house

What was supposed to be an eight day visit to my mom and dad's house in Colorado, has turned into an almost 2 month visit. It's a good thing they have a big house! We have officially taken over the entire downstairs. It's been great fun and Jack and Lily have loved staying with their Nana and Papi.


My parents have a huge backyard so we've spending as much time as possible outside. 



Jack pouring water on Lily's head






Lily had a blast playing at her water table and it reminded me of watching Jack play at his water table 3 years ago. 
Jack at 1 year old, Lily 9 months
 


 We went to Walmart and bought a bunch of cheap water toys to cool the kids off in the hot weather
Thanks Walmart for selling a toy that doesn't
even stand up on its own.


The slip and slide that didn't slip. Thankfully Luke figured
out if you add a little soap to the slide, you will slip better.


Lily's jumper in the kiddie pool
 Of course the best thing about staying with my parents is watching them bond with Nana and Papi


My mom loves to give the kids baths most nights and after each bath the kids love to jump on her bed.







Another great thing about being back with my parents is having babysitters! My mom takes the kids one night a week and Luke and I get to go out alone. This video below shows Lily having a blast one night with Nana.

1 comment: