Sunday, September 18, 2011

Je suis prête!

One week left until my "due date" and I finally have everything ready for our little girls big arrival. I have spent the last month or so cooking and freezing several meals. We should have enough food stocked in our freezer to last us until the end of the year. We bought her car seat last weekend and yesterday I washed the sheets to her co-sleeper. And that's it, we are ready. 

I'm not sure if it is a 2nd child thing, or just a result of us living in another country with none of Jack's old baby things, but I feel a little bad that Lily won't have all the "stuff" Jack had. She will have no toys, no rocking chair, no swing, no decorated nursery made just for her. All Lily has is a co-sleeper, a car seat and some borrowed clothes. Although I did find some wall decals to make her area a little cuter. 

Lily's area with a co-sleeper a changing area and some wall decals. 
Really when it's all said and done, babies don't need much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment