Thursday, April 29, 2010

Settling in at our hotel

We are finally out of our house! It was an exhausting few days and I am so thankful it is all over. It is going to take another few days to recuperate now...

I am planning on doing another post with pictures from moving day, so I won't go into the details here...but I had to share this video. When we were all packed up and ready to go to the hotel Jack was playing in the car and I asked him where we were going:



Our hotel is small, but nice. Here is our kitchen

Luke's study area
Family room
Bedroom

We don't have a dining table, so we had to improvise. Here is the coffee table turned dining table. It works, and it's the perfect size for Jack.
When we first got to the hotel Jack kept saying "Switzerland" over and over again. I guess he thought we finally arrived in Switzerland. I've been trying to explain to him that this is just a hotel and it will be a few more weeks before we get to go to Switzerland, but he is still confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment