Monday, July 23, 2012

Water World!

We are enjoying the Colorado sunshine and this fabulously warm summer! I know that once we get to England we will miss these warm, sunny days so we are taking full advantage of them while we are here. 

A few weeks back we took Jack and Lily to Water World just outside of Denver for the day

Jack is excited to go in the wave pool
On the lazy river

Me and Lily on the lazy river

Water slide

Nap time in the stroller
There was an amazing area for kids at Water World. We spent the whole day in this little area and Jack was never bored. Although, the afternoon storms did blow in and then it got a little chilly.
Kids area of Water World

View of the kids area from the kids lazy river

Jack practicing his back floats



I finally got a chance to use my underwater camera:


What I loved most about the kids area was that it had it's own lazy river that was pretty shallow. It was the perfect hight for Jack to be able be able to practice swimming with no life vest, but still be able to reach the ground when he needed to.



Floating is so relaxing!

Maybe too relaxing?

Lily happy with her little fountain

I love my girl!
Jack had so much fun on the slides






"I'm not tired"
Water World was a blast! I am already trying to figure out when we can go back again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment