Saturday, May 26, 2012

Favorite Things: Lakes

Today I took a break from all the packing and cleaning and we celebrated Jack's 4th birthday with our friends here in Switzerland. Needless to say, we are alI exhausted so I don't have much to say. But today I will post some pictures of the Lakes in Switzerland... I love the lakes here:

 My favorite is Lake Geneva:

Lake Geneva
Followed by the small (but warm) Lake Murten

Lake Murten
Followed by Lake Biel where we live:

Lake Neuchatel has an amazing walking/bike path right next to the water
Lake Neuchatel
The region of Interlaken is amazingly beautiful:
Lake Thun

Lake Brienz
And then there is the Bodensee which belongs partly to Switzerland, partly to Germany and partly to Austria
Bodensee

I know there are more lakes:
Lake Lucerne
Lake Maggiore

Lake Zurich
Lake Lugano
Lake Zug
 Pretty much anywhere you go in Switzerland will be near a lake. Each one is amazingly beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment